WYORADIO CONTEST RULES
WyoRadio i.e. Radio Stations KQSW 96.5 FM, KSIT 99.7 FM, KMRZ 106.7 FM, KRKK AM 1360
Owned and operated by Big Thicket Broadcasting of Wyoming, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
COPY OF THESE RULES ON OUR WEBSITE OR AT BROADCAST STUDIOS
2717 YELLOWSTONE ROAD, ROCK SPRINGS WY 82901
- Participants in a WyoRadio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age may be required before claiming a prize.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There may only be one winner of any promotion per household during a one-month period.
- WyoRadio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- WyoRadio will maintain a file of rules specific for each promotion.
- Employees of WyoRadio, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, and persons, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by WyoRadio, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- WyoRadio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by WyoRadio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the WyoRadio website and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, WyoRadio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. WyoRadio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as WyoRadio deems appropriate. Prize winners may be asked to sign a release form as part of the redemption process.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against WyoRadio related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
April 22, 2013